PLEASE NOTE: You are using an anonymous connection (VPN, Proxy, Web Server, etc). Our terms and conditions prohibit the use of an anonymous connection. The use of the CRDF Threat Center will be restricted for security reasons. We invite you to disable your VPN/Proxy. For more information, please see this page
Reward Program for malicious URL reporters
This webpage explains how CRDF Labs rewards reporters for submitting malicious URLs that do not meet our detection criteria. The reward program encourages our reporters to report any malicious URLs that do not meet our detection criteria. Thus, we make the Web more secure together!
If you do not want to participate in the reward program, you will be counted in our results but you may not claim your reward.
Conditions of access to the reward program:
- You must submit us your malicious URLs from the form provided for this purpose and via our API.
- You must use the same email address in all your reports so that we can count your validated reports. If you use a new email address in the current month, they will be counted with the other email address and we will not be able to count both results.
- In order to receive your rewards, you must have a *cryptocurrency* wallet that allows you to receive one of the following currencies: BTC, USDC, USDT. We can only send rewards on the following networks: BTC, BEP20, ERC20. We will not be able to pay out your rewards via other networks or unsupported cryptocurrencies.
- The payment of your reward is not automatic and you must contact us to get your reward.
- Payments are made in USDC/USDT/BTC (1 USDC/USDT <=> 1 USD).
- If you reach a reward level, you must always contact us at the end of the month to get your reward.
- Each month we will provide a table of reporters who will be eligible for a reward.
- A reward will be paid to the reporter only after contacting us and the current month will be completed.
- The reporter has a period of one month to contact us and claim his reward.
- To receive your reward, the network fees are obviously at your charge.
- You must demonstrate that your email address belongs to you. This means that your address must be able to receive AND send messages from the email address registered with the CRDF Threat Center. Without this proof, we will not be able to send your payment.
All malicious URLs embedded in our database after your submission will be counted in our system. If your URL already exists in our database, does not exist, whitelisted by our services or does not meet our detection criteria will not be counted. Only the CRDF Labs expert who processes your submission report and accepts a malicious URL will be counted.
In any case, we thank you for your submissions and we appreciate your gesture. Thanks to you, we are trying to make a Web more secure and enjoyable. If you want to know what our actions are against the URLs that are added in our database, we invite you to consult our FAQ.
We would like to remind you that CRDF Labs is independent, non-commercial and self-financed.
We advise you to submit complete URLs so that the expert who will analyze the report can immediately see that the URL is malicious. Some of our users submit domain names to us and we are often unable to verify that they do not meet our detection criteria.
List of awards
In order to earn a reward, you must validate a number of malicious URL reports on a single consecutive month.
|Number of validated reports||Prize|
|+10000 ?||0.0001 USD / Confirmed Malicious URLs|