PLEASE NOTE: you are currently using an anonymous connection (VPN, Proxy, etc.) and our general conditions of use prohibit this use.
The site is currently read-only
. For more information, please see this page
Advisory - Covid-2019 virus spread We will slow down all our operations due to the worrying situation of Covid-2019 which is spreading throughout the world and in France. The situation is worrying in Europe and it will soon be in the rest of the world. As a result, we are halting the reward program for malicious URLs now and any amounts paid will be donated to the Institut Pasteur in France to help research against a vaccine. Thanks for your understanding.
Reward Program for malicious URL reporters
This webpage explains how CRDF Labs rewards reporters for submitting malicious URLs that do not meet our detection criteria. The reward program encourages our reporters to report any malicious URLs that do not meet our detection criteria. Thus, we make the Web more secure together!
If you do not want to participate in the reward program, you will be counted in our results but you may not claim your reward.
Conditions of access to the reward program:
- You must submit us your malicious URLs from the form provided for this purpose and via our API.
- You must use the same email address in all your reports so that we can count your validated reports. If you use a new email address in the current month, they will be counted with the other email address and we will not be able to count both results.
- To receive our rewards, you must be of age and have a Paypal account where we can pay you the rewards.
- The payment of your reward is not automatic and you must contact us to get your reward.
- If you reach a reward level, you must always contact us at the end of the month to get your reward.
- Each month we will provide a table of reporters who will be eligible for a reward.
- A reward will be paid to the reporter only after contacting us and the current month will be completed.
- The reporter has a period of one month to contact us and claim his reward.
All malicious URLs embedded in our database after your submission will be counted in our system. If your URL already exists in our database, does not exist, whitelisted by our services or does not meet our detection criteria will not be counted. Only the CRDF Labs expert who processes your submission report and accepts a malicious URL will be counted.
In any case, we thank you for your submissions and we appreciate your gesture. Thanks to you, we are trying to make a Web more secure and enjoyable. If you want to know what our actions are against the URLs that are added in our database, we invite you to consult our FAQ.
List of awards
In order to earn a reward, you must validate a number of malicious URL reports on a single consecutive month.
|Number of validated reports||Prize|
|+5000 ?||0.01 EUROS / Confirmed Malicious URLs|